Amy and Seadragon, Eaglehawk Neck Tas. Photo Pete

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Arrrgh Packing!!!!



Nearly There!!!!
Amy and Myself are sitting here exhausted, sweaty and hungry having, spent the last two days packing our lives into boxes, and then realising we have nothing to left to cook, or cook with coz it's been packed... and after a couple of very hot days we really don't fancy pizza, so we are having a carrot and a protein shake for dinner!

As always, highlights of packing include...

Oh my god! I forgot I had this!!!
Ahhh... so thats where it went...
Should I regift this thing or give it to Vinnies..
Hmm, I thought I posted that months ago.
Hey theres that bit I couldn't find belonging to the thing I threw out because it didn't have the bit..

And...It is physical impossibility for people to not pop bubblewrap when handed a large bale of the stuff!!

Thanks to Ronnie for the help yesterday, and more thanks to Sue for bringing the beers round!

But it all means only three days and we are on the road and away from the city! The suns out, the waters clear and warm, the dive and camera gear are packed, we both have jobs at our first stop...This is gonna be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment